Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hasselblad Lunar  (Read 48637 times)

amsp

Re: Hasselblad Lunar
« Reply #160 on: September 25, 2012, 05:32:46 pm »

Chairman and CEO Dr Larry Hansen. I'll refrain from commenting on this one  ;D

sanzari

« Reply #161 on: September 25, 2012, 06:04:49 pm »

Basically just cause its Italian design does not mean its the good Italian designers, looks to me like its the left overs from the fashion, woodworking and metal work club.

When you see it in the flesh nothing meshes. It's like someone scoured the garage and made a tree house and a camera from bits lying around.

I am sure there was a time line and a budget for release. Forget the price this thing I'd an embarrassment, sadly we were al waiting for innovation the digital XPAN ( rebadged Fuji) see its in their DNA. However we got another pointless compact which the iPhone 5 competes with with a bit of effort.

They will sell a few for sure. But probably to cayenne owners and collectors. Good luck Hassleblad I hope u make enough cash to launch a real hasselblad soon with a little innovation not woodwork. 

design_freak

« Reply #162 on: September 25, 2012, 06:33:42 pm »

Chairman and CEO Dr Larry Hansen. I'll refrain from commenting on this one  ;D

OMG ...

:o :( >:(
Best regards,
DF

Slobodan Blagojevic

• When everyone thinks the same, nobody thinks
    • My website
« Reply #163 on: September 25, 2012, 06:46:31 pm »

... Good luck Hassleblad I hope u make enough cash to launch a real hasselblad soon with a little innovation not woodwork. 

You expect that from a guy with sausage fingers and golden bracelet*, who doesn't even know how to hold a camera!?  ;)

*btw, that surely explains the lunacy design

TechTalk

« Reply #164 on: September 25, 2012, 10:17:44 pm »

You expect that from a guy with sausage fingers and golden bracelet*, who doesn't even know how to hold a camera!?  ;)

*btw, that surely explains the lunacy design

Making very public negative comments about a strangers physical appearance is such a great way to make yourself more attractive!
Perhaps we should all follow your example.

Who knows, maybe the subject of your ridicule will read your comments (or his wife or children) and you'll look extra extra smart and chic!

As to the candid snapshot at a public unveiling of a new product... Perhaps it was a momentary gesture to show off the wood grip. Maybe a fraction of a second later he slid his hand up to grip the camera in a normal fashion. Or maybe his fingers are too large or he's clueless about how to hold it.

I don't know. But you obviously have insight and sensitivity that I lack.

Nice tag line you have by the way. "When everybody thinks the same... nobody thinks".
« Last Edit: September 25, 2012, 10:22:32 pm by TechTalk »
Respice, adspice, prospice - Look to the past, the present, the future

Slobodan Blagojevic

• When everyone thinks the same, nobody thinks
    • My website
« Reply #165 on: September 25, 2012, 10:40:43 pm »

Well, TechTalk, at least I post under my full name, thus opening myself to whatever backlash my comments might inspire.

TechTalk

« Reply #166 on: September 25, 2012, 10:58:06 pm »

Well, TechTalk, at least I post under my full name, thus opening myself to whatever backlash my comments might inspire.

I admire your courage. You're a better man than I.

I'm afraid some total stranger that knows nothing about me might mock my physical appearance or the way I dress or god knows what else in some vicious manner.

My hat is off to you, Please don't make fun of my hat... my wife gave it to me as an anniversary present and I wear it because I love her... along with that awful gold bracelet she gave me.
Respice, adspice, prospice - Look to the past, the present, the future
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Up