Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: PhaseOne Light Phase x 2  (Read 1044 times)

tc95

FS: PhaseOne Light Phase x 2
« on: September 13, 2012, 03:54:27 pm »

Ok I did not want to do this...but I have a purchase that I want to make happen and these things need to be sold to make room...I am not going to BS you these are the lowest prices to get them moved on....!!!

1 - LightPhase (6mp) digital-back for Mamiya 645 mount - this back has to be tethered to work...OK condtion 6+ out of 10 ...it is a user's copy...don't know the number of shots taken...not the original owner...you get the back only...!!! Again the back and nothing else...if you download CaptureOne it will let you use it for free with the back....

2 - LightPhase (6mp) digital-back for Hasselblad V mount - this back has to be tethered to work...OK condtion 6+ out of 10 ...it is a user's copy...don't know the number of shots taken...not the original owner...you get the back only...!!! Again the back and nothing else...if you download CaptureOne it will let you use it for free with the back....

Both of them work...both of them have been tested....I don't have anything but the back's...so for both of them....900.00 shipped CONSUS Lower 48 and PP'd Gift Option...or each for 500.00 Shipped CONSUS Lower 48 and PP'd Gift Option...

These are intentionally low...because of this I do not see a need to haggle about the price...but if you feel you need to shoot it over...I need these gone today Sept. 13th 2012 CST....

Thank you Tony C.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2012, 12:42:48 am by tc95 »
Pages: [1]   Go Up