Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: King Of Zuiko 90mm 2 Full Macro Set LOW PRICE Olympus  (Read 1418 times)

hiepphotog

FS: King Of Zuiko 90mm 2 Full Macro Set LOW PRICE Olympus
« on: September 06, 2012, 12:18:32 am »

Some would call this the King of Zuiko, one of the legends in Zuiko line-up. This is a beautiful copy and a wonderful lens. I bought to be double as a macro and portrait lens. However, due to an unforeseeable circumstance, I have to let this go right now.

The lens is in excellent shape, very minimal sign of use. Optically, there is no scratch, fungus or haze. However, there is a tiny speck of dust behind the front element, which would absolutely not affect the IQ. However, because of this, I would price it lower than usual. Mechanically, it is in perfect working order. This will come with a B+W UV filter, original front cap and a generic back cap and an OM to NEX adapter.

Together with this lens, I would also include the following items:

Telescopic Auto Extension 65-116 Mark 1
This is a must for extreme macro with Olympus lenses. You can go up to 10x magnification with the 20mm f/2. This is more flexible and durable than a regular bellows. Beside the original OM system, this works well on NEX and m43 system. All of the bug macro shots above was shot at closed to 2x magnification with no crop using this extension. For extreme macro fan, this is a must. Normally this would go for $250 on eBay

Olympus T-28 twin flash:

This works well at macro aperture range (i.e. f/5.6 to f/16). The flash duration can go up to 1/40000s. This is very important for extreme macro since it is the flash duration that would determine your shutter speed (not the camera shutter speed). This would virtually eliminate any camera shake. This is a really good cheap real twin flash for any macro set-up.
This will come with the twin flash, the control unit, macro flash shoe ring (works with 49mm and 55mm filter without an additional adapter ring) and a set of flash filter. Most Olympus macro lenses come with either 49mm or 55mm filter.

Normally this would go for $250-$300

For a full macro set ready to go with this legendary lens, I'm asking $850 shipped and Paypal'd within CONUS. Outside of CONUS will be extra.

hiepphotog

Re: FS: King Of Zuiko 90mm 2 Full Macro Set LOW PRICE Olympus
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2012, 12:18:54 am »

Pages: [1]   Go Up