Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pearstone's Wireless ShutterBoss (Nikon 10 pin Connection) - $70 (REDUCED)  (Read 511 times)

dkabat

Purchased used by me and used maybe once or twice.  Unit is great, it just does too much for me.  I just want a simple wireless release.

Pearstone (this appears to be a B&H brand) Wireless ShutterBoss Timer Remote (Nikon 10 pin Connection) doesn't just trip your shutter wirelessly. It's also equipped to handle a long list of timer functions: self-timer, interval timer, long exposure timer, as well as controlling the number of continuous shutter releases. It works with a vast array of different cameras--just swap out the camera release cable for the correct camera. The transmitter works at distances up to 250' (80 m) on any one of 99 channels over a reliable 2.4GHz frequency.
Timer delays, exposure times, and intervals can be set for up to 99 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds, in one-second increments. You can also choose anywhere from 1 to 99 continuous shots or you can set the timer to take an unlimited number of photos. The receiver uses a CR2 lithium battery, and the transmitter uses 2x AAA batteries, which can last up to 4 years on standby.

Price includes USPO Priority mail in CONUS and PayPal fee.

Have sold a number of items on eBay under "dancpa"  and also at Fred Miranda all with positive feedback. Also, sold on Nikon Cafe with positives prior to the posting amount requirement.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 08:44:27 pm by dkabat »
Pages: [1]   Go Up