Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WTB: Linhof anatomical grip  (Read 2671 times)

EdSawyer

WTB: Linhof anatomical grip
« on: September 03, 2012, 04:21:33 pm »

Looking for a left hand Linhof anatomical grip, ideally with baseplate, strap, and cable release. Preferably in black but white would be ok too. I'd also be up for just the baseplate, in case someone has an extra one of those, as they are hard to find compared to the grips themselves.

Thanks in advance,
-Ed

RyuuzakiJulio

• ファッションカメラマン
    • Ryuuzaki Julio & Taelin
Re: WTB: Linhof anatomical grip
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2012, 09:10:57 am »

Reason for the baseplate to be hard to find is that it does not belong to the grip. The base plates serve to attach a normal leather grip to the Technika. Basically comes as stock with the camera. When you buy the anatomical grip, it actually does not come with the base since it was designed to fit the base that was sold with the cameras.
Another thing, there where like 3 or 4 different versions of the base and adapter that aren't compatible and look almost the same. Also as you know there is a white (more like "bone" color) and a black version. But also the trigger cable has a white and black version. The trigger cable has a special head with a circle rim that clips inside the grip. So other normal releases won't fit any grip without serious modifications. Also the leather grip (unless you are a collector) might be really old, and to make a new one would be much easier.
Hope the info helps in your search (I know it would help me when I was looking for mine)
Good luck. (wondering where are you planning to use it)

Ryu 8)
Pages: [1]   Go Up