Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Leaf Aptus 75 (33megapixels) digital back for Hasselblad Series V 5xx bodies  (Read 2182 times)

rogerxnz

• Hayman Lawyers

This is a listing for a Leaf Aptus 75 digital back with Hasselblad Series V mount. This means it fits all the Hasselblad 500 series bodies, including the Flexbody.

I am looking at a price in the region of USD6,000. If you are interested, please let me know ASAP as I am negotiating to buy another back and, if I am unsuccessful, I will cancel this listing.

Please note that the back is worth a credit of approx USD10,000 if you buy a new MamiyaLeaf Credo 60MP. Credits are available against all the MamiyaLeaf and Phase One backs and the amount depends on the base price.

The Aptus 75 gives a whopping 33 megapixel resolution! It will keep your Hasselblad gear current for many years. Abandon your present reliance on film and scanning. Get 12 stops of dynamic range. Far better than ANY film.

The back comes with a firewire cable (so you can use it tethered with LiveView, 2 camera cables, 4 batteries, sensor and LCD covers, and a battery charger. Software (Leaf Capture) is downloadable for free.
Roger Hayman
Wellington, New Zealand

rogerxnz

• Hayman Lawyers

More info:
The back has the current firmware revision v4.7 and has 37682 activations. These backs have only one moving part (the fan) and do not get worn out by using them. I have owned it for the past two years and I am an amateur photographer who has never used it for commercial purposes. The back has no scratches or marks and everything works perfectly.

Firmware revisions are installed by users when upgrading to new versions of Leaf Capture software which are issued free of charge.
Roger
Roger Hayman
Wellington, New Zealand

rogerxnz

• Hayman Lawyers

The cost to courier the back to you almost anywhere in the world will be USD190. Includes full insurance.

I am looking for the best offer before 3pm on Friday 7 September NZST.
Roger
Roger Hayman
Wellington, New Zealand
Pages: [1]   Go Up