Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Comparing Imac to Nec P221w  (Read 1550 times)

HSakols

• Hugh Sakols Photography
Comparing Imac to Nec P221w
« on: August 29, 2012, 10:34:19 am »

For about a year I have been using a Nec P221w along side with my 24 in Imac.  Yes having the Nec monitor gives me more consistent prints.  However, when I look at my images side by side, I notice the imac has more punch than the Nec P221w.  In fact there are times I can't really get that look on my NEC screen even using photoshop. I'm just curious why is this so?  I'm certainly not going to go back to my imac screen for printing, but there are times when looking at screen images that the imac looks better. 

Hugh

Czornyj

• zarzadzaniebarwa.pl
Re: Comparing Imac to Nec P221w
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2012, 11:15:19 am »

For about a year I have been using a Nec P221w along side with my 24 in Imac.  Yes having the Nec monitor gives me more consistent prints.  However, when I look at my images side by side, I notice the imac has more punch than the Nec P221w.  In fact there are times I can't really get that look on my NEC screen even using photoshop. I'm just curious why is this so?  I'm certainly not going to go back to my imac screen for printing, but there are times when looking at screen images that the imac looks better.  

Hugh

The glossy glass surface of iMac screen makes the image more appealing, adds contrast and punch.
Marcin Kałuża | [URL=http://zarzadzaniebarwa
Pages: [1]   Go Up