Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hipsters stunned as vintage cameras fail to make them professional photographers  (Read 15119 times)

JBerardi

But honestly, there are pretty nice images lurking within "Holga" and "Horita" searches, I would be wrong to deny that.

I'm comparing the Google Image results for "holga" and "D800e" right now... I have discerned that people buy a Holga to do creative things with a camera and people buy D800es to take pictures of test charts and possibly some sand, and to do a lot of math.

32BT

• Pictures

I'm comparing the Google Image results for "holga" and "D800e" right now... I have discerned that people buy a Holga to do creative things with a camera and people buy D800es to take pictures of test charts and possibly some sand, and to do a lot of math.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Love it, thanks...
Regards,
~ O ~
If you can stomach it: pictures

bill t.

• http://www.unit16.net

Oh, you are just SO TOTALLY WRONG about that!

Rob C

That's a revealing picture! Shows you that buying those things costs you the shirt -and more - off your back.

Rob C

Chris Pollock

Does anyone else wonder what she was photographing when she was photographed?

Rob C

Does anyone else wonder what she was photographing when she was photographed?

Great Scott! Is she really photographing? I'd better check out into which grouping she falls... an 'accidental' photographer?

;-)

Rob C
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up