Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MFD R+D Changes: Former Hasselblad R+D Manager Joins Team Phase One  (Read 1687 times)

Doug Peterson

• http://www.doug-peterson.com

Some changes in Medium Format R+D, in the works for quite some time, were announced today:
- Claus Mølgaard, VP of R+D for Phase One will be joining Apple (though remaining a P1 stock holder)
- Michael Rosenberg, will take over as Phase One's VP of R+D, leaving his position as Corporate Head of R+D for Hasselblad

On a personal note I can say that Claus is an incredible person. Though only occasionally (since he worked out of Denmark), I had the chance to work with him in person. He was passionate, creative, thoughtful, and a really nice guy. I'm sad to see him go, but very glad for him that he'll be ending up at Apple (every nerd's dream I think). They are very lucky.

I have not met Michael, but his resume of R+D management and hardware engineering at ScanView, Intel, ColorCrips, and Hasselblad sure seem rock solid. I look forward to meeting him and can't wait to see what Team Phase One will innovate with him at the helm of R+D.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 05:06:01 pm by Doug Peterson »
Pages: [1]   Go Up