Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lr4 Print Module Photo Info Question  (Read 1156 times)

Remo Nonaz

• Photography By Homer Shannnon
Lr4 Print Module Photo Info Question
« on: August 10, 2012, 10:10:01 pm »

When I am in the print module, I turn on the Photo Info and set the file name and copy name to show in the print so that I will know which copy I printed. The print preview screen shows the name and the copy exactly as it should be.

However, when the photo prints, I get the file name, paper name, printer model and ICC at the bottom of the image, but no copy version. I also get a second line from the Page Options, which I also have turned on and it repeats the paper, printer and sharpening info, which is OK but redundant.

How do I set this up so that I get the file information and the copy version? The way it is right now, I have no way to know which VC I printed unless I write it on the print or have the print saved as a print copy.

Also, while I'm on this, why is it that the Photo Info prints inside the photo area, decreasing the actual size of the print, while the Page Options print outside the photo in the margin? The Page Options do not include a way to include the file or copy name, so they can't serve as document identification field, though they still have useful information. Wouldn't it make more sense to put ALL the information outside of the printed area?
« Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 07:27:57 am by Remo Nonaz »
I really enjoy using old primes on my m4/3 camera. There's something about having to choose your aperture and actually focusing your camera that makes it so much more like... like... PHOTOGRAPHY!
Pages: [1]   Go Up