Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: To Sarah Lee / D.E.  (Read 1354 times)

32BT

• Pictures
To Sarah Lee / D.E.
« on: August 07, 2012, 11:24:14 am »

Could somebody at Sarah Lee please terminate, with immediate effect, the contract of the moron who decided to cut costs somewhere by attaching those low quality, disintegrating, water-soluble, non-heat-resistant, tea-labels to their tea-bags? What the F was (s)he thinking?
Regards,
~ O ~
If you can stomach it: pictures

Rob C

Re: To Sarah Lee / D.E.
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2012, 11:30:39 am »

Could somebody at Sarah Lee please terminate, with immediate effect, the contract of the moron who decided to cut costs somewhere by attaching those low quality, disintegrating, water-soluble, non-heat-resistant, tea-labels to their tea-bags? What the F was (s)he thinking?

That it'll all come out in the wash?

As a kid, I spent a short holiday on a tea plantation in the Nilgiris in southern India. Tea dust was dumped, in those days, as unfit for human consumption.

Rob C

32BT

• Pictures
Re: To Sarah Lee / D.E.
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2012, 11:49:53 am »

That it'll all come out in the wash?

As a kid, I spent a short holiday on a tea plantation in the Nilgiris in southern India. Tea dust was dumped, in those days, as unfit for human consumption.

Rob C

Well, they are correct. The only part consumable is the top half of a young tea leaf. That's why I primarily drink chinese tea, where they at least know what they are doing. But I also like the occasional Hong Kong style breakfast tea, with either lemon or milk, whichever suits my fancy of the moment, which doesn't necessarily have to be around the usual times designated for breakfast, but which would be usefully enhanced regarding convenience and ease of use if something as simple as a label would at least temporarily withstand the circumstances and conditions of normal application...
Regards,
~ O ~
If you can stomach it: pictures
Pages: [1]   Go Up