Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Rolleiflex 6001 Integral Outfit w/80mm PQ, Prism Finder, 2 BackS & Batteries  (Read 1744 times)

mbmarks

Hello,

If you are reading this you know about this incredible camera and the wonderful lenses it uses. I was all set to start using medium format but I have not done so as planned. My loss is truly your gain because this is a dream camera that want the best of Rollei but in a simple to use package. Little known fact – not only is this a 6x6 camera, but with a 4560 film magazine the camera becomes a 645 with a reversible back! This is a world-class setup in unbelievable shape at a great price.

All items are Mint!

The camera has only seen several rolls of film! Mostly fondled. Includes 6001 Integral body with built in motor drive, 80mm f/2.8 Rollei Zeiss Planar PQ lens, Rollei Hi-D-Screen with split image center, waist level finder, prism finder with rubber eyecup, 2 film magazines, 2 batteries and battery charger, neck strap (still in the bag), body and magazine caps, all boxes and instructions.

This is truly a wonderful way to get into high quality medium format and all you may ever need at a great price!

Priced to sell $1395 plus shipping.

You can check my 100% positive feedback on the auction site by checking m.b.marks.

Please PM or send me an email at mbmarks1@verizon.net

mbmarks

Bump. New lower price - $1195 plus shipping!

mbmarks

Ok, this is really a great camera outfit but I need to sell it. My loss is your gain.

$995 plus shipping!

Thanks,

Michael

mbmarks

Bump

mbmarks

Any takers? Open to a reasonable offer.
Pages: [1]   Go Up