Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: GX680  (Read 12570 times)

gerald.d

Re: Huge Fuji GX680 sale....not on here anymore.
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2013, 12:07:59 am »

I was initially interested in getting some of this stuff, but to be perfectly honest, the attitude shown by the seller put me right off.

Not questioning his integrity, but simply came across as a right PITA to deal with, so I backed out. Seems from others experiences that I made the right decision.

Life's too short to have to deal with this kind of bullshit.

FredBGG

I would caution anyone hoping to purchase Fuji GX680 equipment from Mir (Mirlada) to purchase it *in person* and not rely on him to send it out to you. I used Paypal to transfer USD2675 to him for a GX680 kit which he then failed to send me.

On three separate occasions he insisted that he was going to be headed down to Buffalo (from Toronto) to send it to me in NYC. On all of these occasions he never sent it. Then he told me that all of the pieces that I had ordered he no longer had. Long story short - I opened a formal Paypal dispute which was decided in my favour, and I received a full refund from Paypal, not from Mirlada. I also lodged a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. Long story short is that I would never do business with him again, and anyone else seeking to purchase some of his equipment should do so at their own peril.

If you are still looking for Fuji gear there is a great dealer in Japan. He's on ebay. Goes by the name of astrosmith.
He has 100% favorable feedback. I have bought many items form him.

FredBGG

Re: contacting me
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2013, 06:22:15 pm »

Yes, thanks for sending a PM.

Note to everyone, if you are interested in something, please PM me your full contact info. I cannot publicly post my email as it well get spammed. It is listed on the top of the PDF pricelist that is linked in this posting. I prefer to use reg email for as much communication as possible, and you will always get the fastest results from me using reg email.

Also listed below...just say it out loud and it will make sense

Thanks,

mir at boasolutions dot com

cel: 647 895 5232

Web bots know how to interpret emails that have had the @ symbot replaced with "at" and  . replaced with "dot".

tnabbott

Re: GX680
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2013, 10:03:00 pm »

I've noticed astrosmith too.  He seems to be quite reputable and has excellent feedback.  I think the GX680b system enjoyed far greater popularity in Japan, hence the greater selection and more reasonable prices from dealers over there.

Rowat

• http://www.andrewrowat.com
Re: GX680
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2013, 01:34:26 pm »

@Fred - Thanks for the heads-up about the astrosmith and the availability of the manuals. Much appreciated.

- Andrew.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up