Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WTS Rotatrim Flyer In Like new Condition $750 50" cut Free Shipping  (Read 482 times)

Erenion

Hello My name is Tim and i work with a company in Arizona and we have come across a rotatrim T1250 in very good condition and are trying to sell it. If you have any questions you can email Matt at Sales@arizonaliquidationstation.com.  I will have it listed up on ebay very soon and i will put the link into this post.

Location is not an issue for us as we ship internationally and have all the packing materials required in order to insure that your purchase is protected properly.

You can also contact me through this site if you wish or purchase it straight off ebay once i get the link embeded. We also have a Canon EOS 7D EF 28 135 IS USM Kit 18 Mega Pixels 8 FPS up for $1599.00 that will be posting on ebay today   . Thank you for your time.   Shipping will be free for anyone on this site that decides to buy it. Just message me through here or through our ebay store once the link is up.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150871639592&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 01:05:19 pm by Erenion »
Pages: [1]   Go Up