Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Alain Briot Master Classes  (Read 2606 times)

Pelao

Alain Briot Master Classes
« on: August 02, 2012, 05:00:51 pm »

Hi

I've always found Alain's writings useful. I'd like to know if any of you have purchased any of the Master Classes, and if so, would you recommend them?

I suspect that with this type of course you get out of it according to what you put in.

Anyway, if anyone has any feedback I would appreciate hearing from you.

Thanks

Righteye

Re: Alain Briot Master Classes
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2012, 11:22:11 am »

Hi

I purchased Mastering Printing quite a few years ago and it was an invaluable aid to getting me up to speed going from the analogue world to the digital world.
Having read you post i started to watch some of the videos again and will watch some more,thought i knew all this stuff now but its always good to go back for a quick reminder.
I should imagine that the mastering printing has been updated as Alain is using PS CS3 in the video i have.
I should add that it was not cheap but at the time of purchase i was getting $2 for my English £ and he had a sale which was enough to make me take the leap.
If the MP course has been brought up to present and you want a great source of knowledge and inspiration( which Alain is ) then you will not be disappointed.
He has a lot more choices now and can only speak for the MP course.
There are also a lot more learning resources LL, lynda.com and lots more, the LL tutorials are also great i have purchased quite a few of them over the years.
Is there something specific you wish to learn? i maybe able to point you in the right direction if i knew this.
I wish you well in your choice.
Pages: [1]   Go Up