Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Reduced Leica WATE and Universal Finder $4699  (Read 1755 times)

CindyFlood

Reduced Leica WATE and Universal Finder $4699
« on: July 30, 2012, 10:17:26 pm »

FS Leica Tri-Elmar-M 1:4/16-18-21mm ASPH with Universal Wide-angle Viewfinder M[/img]
Lens is in great shape. Glass is clean and body looks like new. It has hood/Universal Wide-angle Viewfinder M/cases/manual and box. I did not get the original cap, but always used it with the hood. It is very risky to take the hood off in my opinion. It doesn't fit in Leica case with hood on, so I am including a pouch that I kept it in. 6-bit coded.
$4899 shipped to your US location. I will accept a Cashier check, personal check, MO and ship when it clears. I would like to keep this in US (Canada is OK with extra shipping cost.) $30 shipping. Reduced to $4699

SOLD Chrome M6ttl The only flaw that I can find is that there are strap ring marks on the two side plastic guards. This is extremely minor and these could be replaced. There are no other defects that I can find (please look the photos over). The plastic is still on the bottom. The clamshell, box, strap, paperwork (manual is a photocopy) are included. The serial number on the box is a match, 2471708. I have run a couple of rolls through it and everything seems to be in order. $1599. I would like to keep this in US (Canada is OK with extra shipping cost.) $20 shipping.

SOLD M7 Black body This is my favorite shooter.  The serial number is 2943xxx. I was told by the previous owner that this M7 had the MP finder upgrade and have read that M7's after 29xxxxx have it. I have compared it to my M6 without the MP upgrade and it does not flare in the same light that makes the M6 flare, but I have no proof that it has the upgrade, so I'm not stating that it does.
Mechanically it works great. Shutter curtain has no blemishes, operation is smooth. My exposures all come out great. M7 auto really makes shooting a pleasure when you want to shoot fast and not worry about exposure. There are no dings and the leather is perfect. There are scratches on the surface from pulling it in and out of a bag and the lightening on the edges that black bodies get, so I'd rate it a great user. No scratches are more than superficial. Plastic is still intact on the bottom. Strap, body cap and a box are included. (not all original packaging or manual). Shipped to US locations/ Canada with extra postage. Reduced to $1750. I would like to keep this in US (Canada is OK with extra shipping cost.) $20 shipping.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 02:40:45 pm by CindyFlood »
-Cindy Flood
www.cindyflood.com

CindyFlood

Re: FS Leica WATE and Universal Finder $4899
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2012, 11:36:34 pm »

Leica Wide Angle Tri Elmar and Universal Finder reduced to $4799
-Cindy Flood
www.cindyflood.com

Alistair

Re: FS Leica WATE and Universal Finder $4899
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2012, 06:17:37 pm »

If you relent and decide to allow sale outside North America, please let me know. I am in London.

Regards

Alistair
Alistair
Pages: [1]   Go Up