Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Epson 3880 + unopened ink set + paper  (Read 567 times)

JesseSpeer

• http://www.jessespeer.com
Epson 3880 + unopened ink set + paper
« on: July 27, 2012, 01:31:47 pm »

SALE PENDING CLEARED CHECK. THANK YOU!

(This post replaces my previous inkset listing - I'm now offering the printer as well.)

I am offering a lightly-used Epson 3880 printer in excellent condition — along with a complete, unopened set of 80ml inks — for $700 net to me (PayPal or Cash). Also thrown in is a nice stock of paper. Printer is located in SW Montana. I am only selling because I am moving to silver gelatin b/w printing.

FEATURES: It comes with all original materials, including the box. Also included is a complete, unopened set of ink cartridges (80ml) that are dated 10/2013. (Current cartridges are nearing end of use, but 10-20 more prints can be squeezed out.) As an added bonus, I'm throwing in my remaining stock of paper - a variety of sizes and brands (pictured). Many of the paper boxes have not been opened. The ink and paper alone are worth far more than my asking price.

CONDITION: I bought it new in October 2010. It's in beautiful shape and in perfect operating condition. I have put one ink set through this printer - printing only a handful of prints every month. I consistently ran power-on cycles to keep the inks moving, and it was always covered when not in use. This printer was a joy to use - without the constant clogging problems I've had with other Epsons.

PAYMENT/SHIPPING: PayPal or Cash. $700 net to me. I am willing to ship this anywhere FedEx delivers to any PayPal verified address, at your cost (these are routinely shipped via FedEx) - shipping cost will be determined/invoiced via PayPal AFTER shipping. (I will obtain an estimate, and cover $50 of the shipping cost.) I am also willing to discuss driving to meet someone in the NW United States. Or local pick up near Bozeman, Montana (near Yellowstone).
« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 05:07:54 pm by JesseSpeer »
Pages: [1]   Go Up