Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FOR SALE: Fotoman 69, 6x9 film camera, like Alpa  (Read 2160 times)

thegman

FOR SALE: Fotoman 69, 6x9 film camera, like Alpa
« on: July 25, 2012, 09:31:26 am »

OK, here is a big part of my "Moving to Australia" sale, it's my Fotoman 69, perhaps my favourite ever medium format camera, alongside the Fujifilm GF670.

It's a 6x9 camera with a 47mm lens, this equates to about 21mm in 35mm terms. You scale focus it (pretty easy with how wide the lens is) or you can do precise focusing with ground glass (included). Here is what is included:

1) Fotoman 69 camera, 47mm Schneider Kreuznach lens mounted on the shutter, in turn mounted on the lens adaptor.
2) 2x Horseman 6x9 120 backs
3) Ground glass plus a cheap loupe for precise composition
4) Pasoptik 21mm view finder, you also get the standard Fotoman finder, but it's not very nice, which is why I got the Pasoptik.
5) Colourful shutter release button, you don't have to use it, but if you have long fingers, you may like it.
6) The nice strap you see attached.
7) 5 rolls of Velvia 100, expired by 2 months.

All this makes a camera ready to go and take very sharp 6x9 images. It's very similar to an Alpa 12TC but without the price tag.

I am asking for £1200 all in. This compares very well to the Fotomans on eBay at the moment, which are a little over £1200, but with only one back, no ground glass, no Pasoptik finder, no shutter release or strap, and no film. Also the one on eBay has a less valuable Nikkor lens. For quickest response you may wish to email me at taylor.garry@gmail.com, or PM of course. I pay the PayPal fees,and I'll ship in the UK for free. Insured shipping in Europe will be about £30, international about £60.

I am not looking for trades at the moment.

Can supply more photos via email if you like.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 08:28:56 am by thegman »
Pages: [1]   Go Up