Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: For Sale: Leica X2 with case  (Read 1036 times)

docdave37

For Sale: Leica X2 with case
« on: July 24, 2012, 12:04:57 pm »

I bought a new Leica X2 from DALE PHOTO AND DIGITIAL on June 11, 2012. It was a present for my wife. I also added a very nice ARTISAN AND ARTIST black half-case to the package. She refused to use it! She was afraid to take it out because it was so expensive. Oh well....

The camera is in superb condition, needless to say. It has a total of 91 actuations. All of those pictures were snaps to test the camera's functions to see if everything worked properly. It is without flaws.

The camera includes all the original packaging and the ARTISAN AND ARTIST half case. I am keeping the small hand strap to use on another camera. Everything else is unused. I did charge the battery once in order to upgrade to the latest firmware. The 2 year warranty is transferable and I have not used the copy/download of LIGHTROOM that comes with the camera.

I want a firm $1700 for the entire package. I'm taking a $400 hit on this in less than 2 months of ownership.

I should add this is a gem of a camera. Beautifully built and feels very nice in the hand. Images are simply excellent and the new autofocus is outstanding.

Please contact me at:

frazart@cox.net

I will ship anywhere, but buyer pays the cost. I will absorb any PAYPAL fees on my end.

Thank you!

Dave Winiewicz
Pages: [1]   Go Up