Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Photography Business Management  (Read 2722 times)

Intuit_Sam

Photography Business Management
« on: June 29, 2012, 06:14:03 pm »

Hi guys, I'm a product manager at Intuit, working on a business management app for the iPad that helps owners invoice easily and manage client information. I'm looking for testers who would use the app (for free!) and give me any feedback on what they liked and disliked about the app. Testers would also have the chance to sign up for additional studies with paid compensation.

If you're even the slightest bit interested, feel free to reach out to me directly at samantha_paylim@intuit.com, or respond directly to this post with any questions you may have!

JMPhoto

• Kansas City Photography: Weddings, Portraits, & More
Re: Photography Business Management
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2012, 06:50:38 pm »

If we currently use intuit go payments, how would this incorporate or not incorporate into the current software?

Is this software purely for drafting up invoices?

Intuit_Sam

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2012, 04:17:08 am »

Hi there! Currently GoPayment doesn't integrate with this app but it's something we're working on :)... especially if we get feedback from testers like you who say that it's an absolute must! The app will allow you to have invoicing capability, as well as customer management capabilities (and taking notes on customers), and we are currently working on expense tracking... sign up to try if you're interested in seeing functionality!

davidbickley

• David Bickley Photography
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2012, 12:14:22 pm »

I would be interested. Can the software sync with existing solutions like quickbooks or blinkbid?

Intuit_Sam

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2012, 03:21:21 pm »

It currently doesn't. We're actually looking for testers who aren't using QuickBooks today.

David, are you using QB?
Pages: [1]   Go Up