Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Laid to Rest  (Read 4712 times)

Bruce Cox

• flickr
Re: Laid to Rest
« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2012, 07:07:24 pm »

Sorry Walter, but I don't understand ???

Dave

I think he means, "the white light", everything is in its place and all is right with the world, at least image-wise.  However, I think, you should consider that this could be a bad sign.

Bruce

Bruce Cox

• flickr
« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2012, 09:32:40 pm »

From "Not Indecisive":  "A voyeuristic image, taken from a very domineering viewpoint of a sleeping and therefore vulnerable female, with her partly exposed breasts the obvious focus of your attention - yup I have to agree with Amolitor on this one - creepy!

I know I am being harsh, but I think it is worth it if there is a something to be learnt here and that is that we photographers have to use our cameras in a responsible and sensitive way, because every time someone does something questionable, we all end up being tarred with the same brush, so in a way whenever you take a photograph like this, it's as if we were all there with you taking the same photograph and I for one do not wish to take photographs like this.

I bet you haven't even told her this image exists, never mind posting it on the web for all to see, have you?

Dave" 

So, I was wrong.  There never can be too much harmony in your photos.

Bruce

Bruce Cox

• flickr
« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2012, 12:46:13 pm »

I realize I am not best suited to comment on your work, which I respect.  I regret my unnecessary and glib appendage to my initial attempt at clarification, though it was aimed as much at criticism in general as at your work.

Bruce
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up