Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: F/S - UK - PENTAX 645d - As New - Boxed with 55mm lens  (Read 614 times)

andrewfphoto

F/S - UK - PENTAX 645d - As New - Boxed with 55mm lens
« on: June 09, 2012, 01:19:52 pm »

I bought this as a replacement for Hasselblad H2 and Phase One back after the latter suffered a fatal impact.
I'm a 'people' photographer and tried the unit out on a few commercial shoots, but the preview time has proved to be insurmountable (combined with lack of 'proper' tether) and as such, I am, with great sadness, letting her go.
She was purchased in the UK in November 2011 for £8999 and I have a few lenses to sell also; namely the 150mm f2.8 FA and the 75mm f2.8 FA along with the Helicoidal close-up tube.

I can't find a fault with the camera and system, other than the aforementioned preview issue, which for the majority of photographers, who don't have people chimping over their shoulders, will be a non-issue.

I will gladly supply any images of the pieces (moving and or/still) to show the condition and perfect working order on request.

I am looking for offers around £7500/£8k for the camera and 55mm lens as this is a very hard to come by item - (it took me months to receive mine even after paying in advance).

Thanks

Andrew

ChrisS

Re: F/S - UK - PENTAX 645d - As New - Boxed with 55mm lens
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2012, 03:53:16 pm »

Hi Andrew - where in the UK are you?

andrewfphoto

Re: F/S - UK - PENTAX 645d - As New - Boxed with 55mm lens
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2012, 04:22:59 pm »

Chris, I'm in Manchester.
Pages: [1]   Go Up