Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WTB: Rollei AF lenses  (Read 1528 times)

Mr. Rib

WTB: Rollei AF lenses
« on: June 08, 2012, 11:01:51 am »

Hi,

I'm looking for Rollei AF lenses (despite the 80mm PQS AF which I'm not interested in) in mint condition. I'd rather buy from European Union-based photographers to avoid VAT. I'm interested in moreless every Rollei AF lens so let me know what you have.

EricWHiss

• Rolleiflex USA
Re: WTB: Rollei AF lenses
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2012, 12:36:44 pm »

I have a 180AF for sale in this thread http://www.luminous-landscape.com/forum/index.php?topic=61089.0

I'm in San Francisco so understand the VAT thing however the Euro is still strong against the dollar....   :-)
Rolleiflex USA

Mr. Rib

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2012, 04:17:39 pm »

Hi,

Oh I forgot to exclude 180mm AF from the WTB list as well. Sorry bout that and thanks for your offer Eric!

Regards,
Chris

Mr. Rib

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2012, 05:27:21 am »

Please make offers for AF lenses, not AFD lenses- they will be used with a Rollei 6008 setup.

rolleiflexpages

• http://www.rolleiflexpages.com
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2012, 10:18:43 am »

Again, my suggestion would be to contact DHW Fototechnik directly and ask for offers (new lenses). As a matter of fact, there are 5 AF lenses: the 50, 80, 150, 180 and vario 60-140mm. They also exist in AFD versions. The 120 makro was announced at Photokina 2008 but has not yet been produced. The same goes for the Flektogon 35mm.
Pascal Heyman - www.rolleiflexpages.com

EricWHiss

• Rolleiflex USA
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2012, 03:02:15 pm »

Yes, definitely if you want to buy new, dealing with DHW direct will be the best way.  You can buy new from 9daysHK and B&H and probably other places on ebay and in Europe but DHW will most likely have the best price.

Rolleiflex USA

Mr. Rib

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2012, 04:40:16 pm »

Thanks for your advice guys! I contacted DHW and I'm waiting for reply. Also thank you for update on 35mm and 120mm macro lenses. I hope that DHW has better prices than HK seller, I find their pricing a bit steep..
And of course any second-hand Rollei AF lenses offers from european owners are welcome!
Pages: [1]   Go Up