Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Rollei Schneider 150mm PQ Tele-Xenar $850  (Read 871 times)

EricWHiss

• Rolleiflex USA
FS: Rollei Schneider 150mm PQ Tele-Xenar $850
« on: June 05, 2012, 05:00:53 pm »

For Sale are two Rollei lenses that I am selling for a friend of mine, Dr. Carmick who is 80yrs old and not using the forums much.  I have sold several of his Nikon items in another thread (look for feedback on his gear) and am now getting to a few of his Rollei items.

150mm PQ Tele-Xenar lens comes with both front and rear caps but no box.  Glass looks excellent, some minor paint wear on barrel such as on the bayonet where hood mounts.  Asking price $850 plus shipping and paypal fees.

80mm PQ Xenotar lens lens comes with both front and rear caps but no box.  Glass looks excellent, some minor paint wear on barrel.   SOLD

IMHO the Schneider lenses for the Rollei are superior to the Zeiss versions - not that the Zeiss are bad, just that the Schneider are really really good!  

Please contact me via e-mail at artist@eh21.com

Eric
« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 01:30:55 pm by EricWHiss »
Rolleiflex USA

EricWHiss

• Rolleiflex USA
Re: FS: Rollei Schneider 150mm PQ Tele-Xenar and 80mm PQ Xenotar
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2012, 10:22:08 am »

80mm Xenotar now sold

150mm Xenotar still available.

Rolleiflex USA

EricWHiss

• Rolleiflex USA
Re: FS: Rollei Schneider 150mm PQ Tele-Xenar $850
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2012, 01:42:23 pm »

Bump up

btw -I tested this lens and its functioning perfectly, and very sharp as it should be.  Outside of barrel shows some rub marks but glass is nice and for those that know the price I have set it at is very fair for a Schneider Tele-Xenar which are reportedly better than the zeiss sonnar version of the 150.

Rolleiflex USA
Pages: [1]   Go Up