Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Epson R2400 and Artisan 810 and MAC OS X Lion 10.7  (Read 1547 times)

Bob Arue

Epson R2400 and Artisan 810 and MAC OS X Lion 10.7
« on: June 05, 2012, 07:03:59 am »

Just switched to an IMAC from a PC and already owned a R2400 and Artisan 810 printer from Epson.

I downloaded the new drivers for both printers and installed them. Can someone tell me what happened to the Epson software? The regular Epson software interface with the printers doesn't exist. All I have is some lame generic interface.

Bob Arue

Re: Epson R2400 and Artisan 810 and MAC OS X Lion 10.7
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2012, 06:45:48 am »

Persistence pays off in the end. I found what I was looking for but it’s still not what I expected.

After searching all over for the answer something I read made me think to go look at Epson’s site and find a printer that was packed and ready for OS X Lion 10.7. I then looked up the on line manual for that printer and under “Printing with Mac OS X 10.5, 10.6, or 10.7” changing settings I could see where and what the new interface looks like. Now, it might be just me being new to the MAC but it doesn’t look like the software interface in my printer manual.  It would have been nice for Epson to include with their updated drivers instructions on how to use the software and how to access it. It seems that the only way, at least the only way I found so far, is to ask to print something then you get access to change printer settings.

Thanks for everyone's help here  :(
Pages: [1]   Go Up