Dear All, Sebastiano (sorry for that late feedback),
Yes I have it ! it is a wonderful printer and i enjoy it ... a lot !
I am really proud of the prints ... and amazed by :
- The quality of the printer in term of paper handling is perfect (I am only using paper thicker than 300 GSM)
- The quality of the large flat tint area ("aplats" in french) without any error or bronzing is ... waouh ;-)
- I am mostly using textured paper from Epson or Hahnemühle and I am impressed by the color depth and luminosity given by this printer on this type of paper. It is just stunning. I am not really a beginner (screen calibrated in term of candelas and worked several years for publisher industry) but I was very pleased by the paper feedback in term of luminosity unlike lot of commentary when people used to work behind pleasant screen displays with a lot (too much) luminosity get there photo on paper for the first time. I remembered not that feeling with my precedent printers.
- Another great pleasure, printing a lot of A2 without thinking each time ... is there anymore ink to make that print complete ? And hesitating too much to print, test, reprint, retest and get closer in knowledge of your paper, your printer, your workflow.
- An element that could be seen as negative but logical (for me) is that, for that type of printer you need to have the right software solution to manage your prints. Personally my workflow is based on Photoshop, Niksoftware plugins for retouching my raw files, paper manufacturer profiles (Epson, Hahnemühle), calibrated display.
Hope this feedback would be helpful for somebody searching one more feedback before buying it.
"Talking about the topic, are you able to verify the LFP Ink Cost Calculator app?" : Not at all, very difficult to have feedback/exchange, with Epson France.