Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WTB Hasselblad H4D-60 mint like new condition  (Read 2922 times)

attika

WTB Hasselblad H4D-60 mint like new condition
« on: May 30, 2012, 03:44:23 pm »

Hi everyone,

i'm looking for low actuations mint like new (still under warranty coverage) Hasselblad H4D-60 without HC80mm
at reasonable price..

Thanks

attika

Re: WTB Hasselblad H4D-60 mint like new condition
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2012, 04:01:36 pm »

PM me if u have a LNIB H4D-60 body..

Thanks

attika

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2012, 12:42:09 pm »

Any Sellers? :)

design_freak

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2012, 12:44:47 pm »

I have but not for 4k$  ;)
Best regards,
DF

design_freak

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2012, 12:59:32 pm »

What is your budget?  :)
Best regards,
DF

attika

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2012, 02:16:15 pm »

Hi

Pm me your best offer for my considerations..Thanks

P.S. i'm a genuine buyer not a low baller..  ;)

stpf8

• Stephen Penland Photography
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2012, 02:58:39 pm »

There are enough H4D-60 cameras for sale in the world that both a buyer and a seller can get an idea of a fair market price if they are so inclined.  Individual pluses and minuses can be negotiated from a reasonable starting point.  Instead of hiding behind unspokens, perhaps hoping for a super deal from a relatively unsuspecting prospect (and I'm not suggesting that's the case here -- I'm speaking in general terms), honesty and forthrightness seems to work best between individuals who are just like you and me, who don't know each other, but who have a common interest and who have connected through the Internet.  All IMO, of course.
Stephen Penland
www.stephenpenland.com

buckshot

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2012, 07:59:18 pm »

$4k might not be that far off the mark  ;) given that a used IQ180 barely gets to $15k privately.

If I were in the market for a DB at the moment, unless I absolutely had to have it right this minute, I'd keep my money in my pocket. Why? Well, it does seem to be a tricky time to price the things - there seems to be a degree of uncertainty since the D800 hit the market, with a notable number of DBs coming up for sale and prices flip-flopping around all over the place. The fact that the IQ180 I mentioned above barely reaches 30% of it's new value just one year ago (and it was being sold by a top-rated ebay seller) is pretty astonishing. Kinda like saying D800s will be going for less than $1k in 12 months time. Er, I don't think so. Tests like the one they did on the circle of confusion website, where they banged out 60x40 prints (and that's inches, not cm for crying out loud) from an IQ180 and a D800, and had difficulty telling them apart, don't help either if you're a seller looking to recoup some $.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 09:32:09 am by buckshot »

Gel

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2012, 06:45:33 am »

It's also about availability and demand.

I've been in the market for a Leaf Aptus 75S for my H1, haven't seen one though for about 6 months and probably won't for another 6 either.

I've considered getting a H3DII 39 as well but the prices are all over the place. There's a guy in Spain with one for sale at the UK equivelant of £4k but.... it's in Spain and that's a long way to send money to someone you meet on the internet.

Nikon and Canon stuff with always hold it's value and be easier to trade with because of the market size.

attika

« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2012, 10:49:52 pm »

Any sellers for H4D-60????
We could discuss the pricings..
PM me details for my considerations..

Gooday~~

ghoonk

« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2012, 01:58:03 pm »

$4k might not be that far off the mark  ;) given that a used IQ180 barely gets to $15k privately.

If I were in the market for a DB at the moment, unless I absolutely had to have it right this minute, I'd keep my money in my pocket. Why? Well, it does seem to be a tricky time to price the things - there seems to be a degree of uncertainty since the D800 hit the market, with a notable number of DBs coming up for sale and prices flip-flopping around all over the place. The fact that the IQ180 I mentioned above barely reaches 30% of it's new value just one year ago (and it was being sold by a top-rated ebay seller) is pretty astonishing. Kinda like saying D800s will be going for less than $1k in 12 months time. Er, I don't think so. Tests like the one they did on the circle of confusion website, where they banged out 60x40 prints (and that's inches, not cm for crying out loud) from an IQ180 and a D800, and had difficulty telling them apart, don't help either if you're a seller looking to recoup some $.

That is not correct. USD15,300 is where it is at, but reserve has still not been met. The BIN is at USD34,500. I know someone who got really lucky and bought one for USD30k, but that was about as low as I have seen it.

For someone who is not in the market for an MF system, the D800 may seem like a viable alternative, but I do not think it is rational to compare different systems and format. However good m43 and APS-C systems may get, they are still different formats from from FF, as FF is from MF, just as 645, 6x6, 6x7, 6x8, and 6x9 all render differently.

A souped up Mitsubishi Evolution does not a Ferrari make.

attika

« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2012, 05:52:41 pm »

BUmp
Pages: [1]   Go Up