Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: CS6 upgrade problems  (Read 1578 times)

EMaz

CS6 upgrade problems
« on: May 27, 2012, 03:37:34 am »

I attempted to upgrade from CS5 to 5.5 with the free upgrade to CS6. My cc purchase was approved by my bank 3 times but was "not processed further by Adobe" according to my bank.  When I contacted Adobe about my "cancelled" order - cancelled by Adobe, I was told the credit card charge was refused and I needed to contact my bank for additional information.  After sending Adobe a copy of the email from my bank and spending over 4 hours on the phone (so far - and counting) I first received information stating I would be receiving information from Adobe on how to obtain my upgrade.  When that didn't happen, I was given that same information again.  Again, after no upgrade information, and more phone time, I was again told that I would be receiving information and my "code" to enable me to purchase the upgrade to CS6 at the promised upgrade price.  Yes, you guessed it... still no information.  Now I am receiving emails from Adobe stating my "beta" CS6 would be expiring and I should purchase the final version to continue my wonderful CS6 experience.  Please note that this was not the exact quote, but it is a fair representation of the email message.

Any suggestions?
« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 01:36:49 pm by EMaz »

Mark D Segal

• Contributor
    • http://www.markdsegal.com
Re: CS6 upgrade problems
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2012, 07:28:45 am »

Ask for the problem to be escalated.
Mark D Segal (formerly MarkDS)
Author: "Scanning Workflows with SilverFast 8....."

Bryan Conner

• My Flickr page
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2012, 12:15:53 pm »

make your case known on Adobe Customer Care page on Twitter.  You will get attention very fast.

EMaz

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2012, 01:35:03 pm »

Thank you for your input.  I must say that it took some back and forth and alot of time with many 'encounters" with the "customer service" reps.  Thankfully, the final result was worth the effort.  All is well...
Pages: [1]   Go Up