Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Broncolor reflektors on Elinchrom Ranger Quadra  (Read 1736 times)

jomic

Broncolor reflektors on Elinchrom Ranger Quadra
« on: May 26, 2012, 11:52:33 am »

I am looking for an adapter that allowes me to use all my Broncolor reflectors, softboxes, beauty dishes etc on Elincrom Ranger Quadra lamp heads. I have searched the internett without much luck, and nobody here in Norway can supply this kind of solution. The answer may be to buy the adapter from Elincrom that "steps up" the mount from the Ranger to the ordinary Elincrom mount. Then, maybe, there is exists an adapter from this one to Broncolor (pulso).

Ellis Vener

• http://www.ellisvener.com
Re: Broncolor reflektors on Elinchrom Ranger Quadra
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2012, 06:43:01 pm »

I think you are out of luck in your quest. Have you looked at the Bron Mobil as alternative to the Quadra? Alternately if you are talking about using Broncolor soft boxes they might fit Chimera softbox speedrings. Due to the different attachment designs even a simple Elinchrom head to Broncolor reflector adapter is going to be clunky. A Quadra > Elinchrom > Broncolor Adapter even more so.

K.C.

Re: Broncolor reflektors on Elinchrom Ranger Quadra
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2012, 10:36:47 pm »

Flashclinic (1-800-752-7536) in New York will make you an Elinchrom to Broncolor adapter. You'd have to stack in on the Ranger to standard Elinchrom mount adapter.

The Reflector Adapter EL-RQ can be used with following Elinchrom accessories:

All Elinchrom metal Reflectors
Elinchrom Rotalux softboxes up to 1 m incl. Deep Octa
All Elinchrom Portalite softboxes
All Elinchrom umbrellas, up to 105 cm diameter with 7 mm umbrella shaft
Fits to Indirect Lightbanks : EL Octa 190, EL Quadra 145 x 145, EL Recta 72 x 175, EL Strip 33 x 175 cm
All Elinchorm Deflector Sets
Weight without reflector: 320g

Pages: [1]   Go Up