Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: F/S Hasselblad CF39MS (multishot back) Plus H2F body & viewfinder.  (Read 3049 times)

Dustbak

• Pepperanddust

I am not using it as often anymore so I am planning to sell it. The back and H2F as well as the viewfinder are in pristine condition and naturally fully functional. There is nothing as stunning as images made in multishot mode. It wipes the floor with my H4D60. Naturally you can also use this for single shot!

Asking 9500Euros.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 11:30:44 am by Dustbak »

Tigerpic

Re: F/S Hasselblad CF39MS (multishot back) Plus H2F body & viewfinder.
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2012, 01:14:49 pm »

Hi! I would be interested in buying your announced equipment . I would primarily use it for fineart reproduction . What exactly comes with it , would this be the right thing for me and last but not least from which country are you selling because if not Europe I'd have to calculate the importtaxes aswell .Thank you for your fast reply , Sincerely , Tigerpic

Dustbak

• Pepperanddust
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2012, 04:42:06 pm »

Hi,

Ther. sorry I missed your reply. i am located in Europe. Fine art reproduction this would be an excellent choice for.

regards,
Ray

Tigerpic

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2012, 04:06:38 am »

Dear Ray , I already sent you an email to your luminous-landscape account so we can really get in touch ! Looking forward to hearing back from you , Regards  , Robert

Dustbak

• Pepperanddust
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2012, 11:31:11 am »

Bump with lowered price.

Dustbak

• Pepperanddust
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2012, 05:17:32 am »

Bump, price lowered to 8500euros. priced to sell I reckon.

The back comes with the original box, bag and packing. the body comes in the original box too with all the accessories. I am not sure about the viewfinder, if I can find that box I will include it.

Everything is in really excellent condition since I am pretty anal about caring for my equipment. This set will make its new owner real happy.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 05:20:52 am by Dustbak »

Dustbak

• Pepperanddust
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2012, 03:08:51 am »

Price drop to 8000euros after this I will be upgrading it towards a H5D200 which makes more sense than lowering even further. The CF39MS in multishot will trounce a single shot of the H4D60 (now the H5D60).

To make it even better. The CF39MS will work on a tech camera in the field where as the H4D60 does not!! (at least not without having to carry a laptop).

This set will make someone that is working in the studio with still very happy. I am anal about caring for my equipment and this shows. The body, viewfinder and back are in really excellent condition.
Pages: [1]   Go Up