Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: LR4 RC2 "Sticky" Behaviour  (Read 1155 times)

Pete_G

LR4 RC2 "Sticky" Behaviour
« on: May 16, 2012, 11:02:42 am »

I'm going through all my finished images, re-softproofing them in LR4 RC2 and I'm getting slightly weird behaviour from the programme. I load an image into the Develop module, hit S and click on CREATE PROOF COPY, do the adjustments, everything's fine. Then I click on the next image in the grid view (on a second monitor) to load it into the Develop module, which is still up on the other monitor, with Softproof still switched on....
the image loads and I create a proof copy but when this is selected all the sliders are greyed out. In order to make the sliders active I have to click on the original file in the grid, then click back on the virtual proof copy, this seems to "wake" the sliders up. This happens every time, as long as I am loading images directly into the Develop module with softproofing already switched on. If I switch softproofing off after doing adjustments, load a new image, then switch it on again everything's fine.

I have LR setup slightly differently, probably, to most people in that I have the main programme window on my secondary monitor and the grid view on my primary. If I swop them around then I don't get the problem.

Can anyone replicate this?

aduke

Re: LR4 RC2 "Sticky" Behaviour
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2012, 12:23:24 pm »

I see behavior like this on my single monitor system and believe it to be a bug.

Alan

JeanMichel

Re: LR4 RC2 "Sticky" Behaviour
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2012, 10:19:52 am »

Hi,
This happens to me on LR4, but not consistently. Mostly when I go from printed back to the soft proof copy to tweak the image.
Jean-Michel
Pages: [1]   Go Up