Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS Rodenstock Apo-Sironar 45mm F/4.5 and 150mm F/5.6  (Read 803 times)

Drew Harty

FS Rodenstock Apo-Sironar 45mm F/4.5 and 150mm F/5.6
« on: May 16, 2012, 08:32:23 am »

I upgraded my digital back to a larger format and need to change some of my lens.

These lens are for sale on ebay, but I will end auction for an acceptable offer.

Rodenstock Apo-Sironar digital 45mm F/4.5 in Mint- condition with two lens caps and original box. I gave the lens a mint- condition due to a tiny scratch (about 1/32") in the paint on the outside, top of the barrel and a small amount of scuffing on the barrel from removing the lens cap (hard to see unless you are looking for it).  It is currently listed on ebay with a starting price of $1395 and a Buy it now of $1545.

I would consider a trade for a Rodenstock Apo-Sironar digital 55mm lens in similar condition.

Rodenstock Apo-Sironar digital 150mm F/5.6 lens in Like New condition with two lens caps and original box.  I purchased this lens and have used it very little.  It is currently listed on ebay with a starting price of $1075 and a buy it now price of $1195.

I would consider a trade for a Rodenstock Apo-Sironar digital 135mm.

I have a 100% rating on ebay and will package the lens carefully for shipping.

Thanks,

Drew Harty
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 08:36:49 am by Drew Harty »
Pages: [1]   Go Up