Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Phase One H25 in V mount, mint condition  (Read 2859 times)

Mr. Rib

FS: Phase One H25 in V mount, mint condition
« on: May 15, 2012, 06:16:54 am »

Up for sale is a P1 H25 digiback in Hasselblad V mount.
Some photos:

Make me offers, but reasonable ones- it's just that I'll try to sell it here but if I don't get a reasonable offer I will simply post the item at ebay.
Shipped from Europe, Poland. I accept Paypal / money transfer.

laughing Dog

Re: FS: Phase One H25 in V mount, mint condition
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2012, 11:21:54 am »

Hi Mr.RIB
Reference to the H25 back you have for sale I have a few questions if you would be so kind to answer. Does the back come with the packing box, cables and software or is it just the back as shown in the pics. This would be helpful for me to be able to offer you a reasonble offer, assuming the back is in full working order and the censor is clean and scratch free.

Mr. Rib

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2012, 06:17:53 am »

Hi,

The sensor is free of scratches. No, I never keep the boxes of the stuff I have. I sell the back alone with the cover plate. A good FW cable is worth around $50 and the software you'd get with this back would be many years old... you can use this back with Capture One DB edition which is free. As for offers, you can make one here or send me a private message. Regards

DanielStone

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2012, 08:46:43 pm »

any idea of a roundabout pricepoint so some of us don't offend you with an offer if we're potentially thinking on different ends of the pricing spectrum?

-Dan

Mr. Rib

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2012, 09:19:27 pm »

I got a few inquires so I analyzed the prices and I'm selling the back for $3000 + postage.
Pages: [1]   Go Up