Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Projector and RAID storage for sale  (Read 609 times)

Dan Wells

Projector and RAID storage for sale
« on: May 09, 2012, 01:01:22 pm »

Even though they aren't strictly camera gear, these two items are of primary interest to photographers, so I thought I'd post them here...

LG CF181D digital projector (with Draper screen if nearby). This is a very good HD 1080P digital projector (well over $2000 new) with very limited use on the bulb (it has under 100 hours). It weighs about 20 lbs, so it's easily car-portable, but not a great choice if you want to fly with it. The best colors of any digital projector of its generation (it's about a year and a half old). Can come with a very nice Draper portable screen if you can pick it up in VT (projector is easily shipped, screen would be a huge pain)... $1300/bo without screen, $1400 with

DroboPro 8 bay RAID with 7 Seagate Barracuda 1.5 TB hard drives. These go new for $1500 without drives. I'll sell this for $1500 or best offer WITH the 7 drives. Easily shipped or pick up in VT

-Dan

Dan Wells

Re: Projector and RAID storage for sale
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2012, 08:53:05 pm »

These don't seem to have attracted a lot of interest here - does anyone know where I might find a good market for this type of item (other than eBay, because of rampant fraud there)? Basically, is there a Luminous Landscape type of forum for projectors and/or storage? The Drobo is (I'd assume) primarily of interest to photographers and video pros, while I'd imagine that home theater folks would be another market for the projector...

-Dan

degrub

Re: Projector and RAID storage for sale
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2012, 09:29:51 pm »

Pages: [1]   Go Up