Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [b] SOLD [/b] Fujica GS645 MF folding rangefinder camera with 75mm f/3.4 lens  (Read 2697 times)

EricWHiss

• Rolleiflex USA

SOLD For sale is a Fuji folding rangefinder camera in its original box with soft case. Asking price $325 plus shipping and paypal fee's if any.

This is another item I am selling for my 80 year old friend, Dr. Carmick, and I have installed new batteries and run a few rolls of film through it to check function (and check it out as I've never used one prior).  Nice camera and is all working well.  Condition is very good.  There is a screw in corrective diopter piece also included that I believe is +1.  
« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 03:21:15 pm by EricWHiss »
Rolleiflex USA

EricWHiss

• Rolleiflex USA

Here's a few photos of the camera....
Rolleiflex USA

EricWHiss

• Rolleiflex USA

Update -  I shot a couple rolls of film through this camera outside and got some nice pictures so my thoughts are the camera appears to be working well, however I have been made aware of a common problem with pinholes in the bellows.  Under inspection with a flashlight, I do see there are two very small pinholes.  Interestingly they did not affect my outside shots with 400 tmax film substantially but they are there.

I have dropped the price on the camera now to reflect these.

Rolleiflex USA

pXXXXX

Hi

I sent you a private message.

Thanks!

Danielchef

I´m very interested in this camera.... $320 rigth now is you accept. Best regards. Daniel

EricWHiss

• Rolleiflex USA

SOLD
thanks!
Rolleiflex USA
Pages: [1]   Go Up