Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Changing Photo Info font  (Read 1034 times)

nemophoto

• Nemo Niemann Photography
Changing Photo Info font
« on: April 09, 2012, 04:03:14 pm »

Does anyone know if there is a way to change the Photo Info font (printed on the bottom of a print) to ANYTHING other than boring Arial/Helvetica? One would think that Adobe, being a graphics and type company, would allow some sort of font option when printing. But, none that I can find. Also, any way to print somewhere other than centered (i.e. - left). Thanks.

Nemo

Remo Nonaz

• Photography By Homer Shannnon
Re: Changing Photo Info font
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2012, 10:51:46 am »

I posted a similar question recently, wondering how you make the text wrap to a second line. The answer, I discovered, was to use an external text editor that would include the control characters for wrapping text. This can also be done by adding  control-enter' into your text. I suspect you could do the same, adding the control characters to change the size, font and position of your text, but it is not a feature of Lr, it is a work-around that pulls in some text editing characters that Lr will recognize.

Fundamentally, Lr is quite weak in this area. Which as you note, seems quite odd coming from Adobe. 
I really enjoy using old primes on my m4/3 camera. There's something about having to choose your aperture and actually focusing your camera that makes it so much more like... like... PHOTOGRAPHY!

nemophoto

• Nemo Niemann Photography
Re: Changing Photo Info font
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2012, 11:06:45 am »

Thanks, Remo. While there are control characters to formatting, unfortunately, I don't believe the same exists specifying a font.
Pages: [1]   Go Up