Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Leaf aptus 6-II in Mamiya 645 mount. PRICE DROP! now $5100!  (Read 943 times)

bpepz

I am selling my leaf aptus 6-II digital back. It has a mamiya 645 mount. I bought it in 2009 as part of a Mamiya Dl28 kit with the mamiya AFDIII and 80mm D lens, which have all long since been sold, I am currently using the back on a rz67 pro II, which is one of the really cool things about this back is that it can be mounted to so many different camera systems easily. As far as software you can download the latest leaf capture or use the DB version of capture one which I am pretty sure is free for digital back users, both are great programs and the files are easy to edit and process. Tethering works great in capture one and the back has been updated to the latest firmware with the new GUI interface and speed boosts. The back comes with original firewire cable, two leaf branded batteries, AC adapter, charger, stylus, protective cover, and lcd cover. The back is in flawless condition. Back has 28k auctions, used for my food photography. I would like to ask $5100.  Also if your looking for a complete rz67 kit to go along with it, I can sell the hx-701 adapter, modified rz67 pro II body and bright screen focus screen, sync cable, and with the 110mm f/2.8 W lens for $6100. You can PM me on here or email me at resnick_joshua@yahoo.com
« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 08:19:57 pm by bpepz »
Pages: [1]   Go Up