Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Kickstarter Funding  (Read 1403 times)

PhillyPhotographer

Kickstarter Funding
« on: April 07, 2012, 10:55:10 am »

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1840564509/the-philadelphia-project

The "Philadelphia Project" is a three year long photographic journey through the streets of Philadelphia with a goal of 1000 photographs that will end with an exhibition to showcase the project. The project is now almost at the half-way point and the daunting task of printing the photos and scouting venues all while continuing taking photographs have started to become a reality. The project can be followed on my facebook page.

louoates

• Lou Oates Photography
Re: Kickstarter Funding
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2012, 06:01:01 pm »

Great start on images. Enjoyed them a lot. Would have liked them even more without the motion (Ken Burns effects). I like to see photographs as they were shot, not parts at a time determined by the computer program. Much better to have them fading in and out if you must. Hate the panning.

Rob C

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2012, 05:30:18 am »

Great start on images. Enjoyed them a lot. Would have liked them even more without the motion (Ken Burns effects). I like to see photographs as they were shot, not parts at a time determined by the computer program. Much better to have them fading in and out if you must. Hate the panning.

I have to agree with you about the movement over the still images. In my view, it ruins what is very strong imagery that should be seen as a single, complete shot and not diluted by having only parts of the whole visible at a time due to the motion.

Rob C

Christoph C. Feldhaim

• There is no rule! No - wait ...
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2012, 05:31:22 am »

I have to agree with you about the movement over the still images. In my view, it ruins what is very strong imagery that should be seen as a single, complete shot and not diluted by having only parts of the whole visible at a time due to the motion.

Rob C

+1

PhillyPhotographer

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2012, 11:40:10 am »

It was recommended by Kickstarter. You can always go to my website or facebook page to see the photos.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 12:03:39 pm by PhillyPhotographer »

PhillyPhotographer

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2012, 05:02:50 pm »

Just reached 22%  ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up