Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS Phase One 35mm F/3.5 AF and Mamiya 210 F/4 AF ULD  (Read 1684 times)

carbonatoms

• Photography Portfolio site of William King
FS Phase One 35mm F/3.5 AF and Mamiya 210 F/4 AF ULD
« on: April 05, 2012, 01:57:31 pm »

Up for grabs..

My Mint

Phase One 35mm F3.5 AF
details here.
http://www.phaseone.com/en/Camera-Systems/Focal-Plane-Lenses.aspx

£1000 + VAT after any paypal fees if thats the way you wish to pay

and

Mamiya645  210 F/4 ULD AF
details here.
http://tinyurl.com/d9zxy2f

£300 + VAT again after any paypal fees

I will find out how much of the 3 year warranty is left on the Phase 35mm after easter when my dealer DTEK gets back to me.

As I haven't posted much here in the past I had better establish my credentials as a bone fide and honest person.
Please note these items belong to my UK based Vat registered photography business. Therefore I believe I must charge VAT unless selling to another business in the EU. Individuals pay the VAT.
I am looking in to the USA and will advise. (or can anyone with prior experience advise me?)

My ebay name like here is also carbonatoms so you may check my history there.
My email address can be found on the link below as well as my UK mobile.( I no longer bother with a business landline but can provide one should you wish).
Please note the space in the email on the first ad between will and @. This is obviously a typo.

http://home.the-aop.org/Buy_and_Sell

To advertise on the buy and sell section of the Association of Photographers website you must be a member of said Association. You can extrapolate my website address from my email address.

I trust that this will give you sufficient confidence in whom you are dealing with and my track record on ebay.

My reason for sale is that I am after some more Schneider LS glass and am not really using the 35mm often enough to justify keeping it.

Thanks for looking.

gazwas

Re: FS Phase One 35mm F/3.5 AF and Mamiya 210 F/4 AF ULD
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2012, 07:05:30 pm »

Is the 35mm the latest D version or the previous one?
trying to think of something meaningful........ Err?

carbonatoms

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2012, 06:28:19 am »

Hi Gazwas

I don't think Phase One did a previous 35mm under their brand name.

This is a Phase one branded 35mm. The newest - therefore it's what people tend to call the D (Digital) delineation or generation and the lens is that which is featured at the Phase One web site.
There is however no reference to D on the data sheet, the lens or any of the literature at the phase one web site just as there is not on the 45mm.

Rest assured it is the latest version and not an old mamiya variant.
After the easter break the original dealer should be able to establish what warranty is left of the 3 years. It was purchased quite soon after it became available as I remember which would place it at the back end of 2010 so probably half 2/5 of the warranty left.

carbonatoms

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2012, 06:10:02 am »

As far as I can ascertain:

If you are buying from the:

UK - I have to charge VAT
From the EU and you are registered for VAT - I may be able to zero rate the sale and you deal with VAT in your member country.
EU -private individual- I charge the VAT
Outside the EU - I can zero rate the sale so no VAT

This is by no means 100% clear so I reserve the right to check this further and is not a guarantee but I think this is about the long and short of it.
Like most gov info in my country its as clear as mud.

gazwas

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2012, 04:33:55 pm »

Is there any chance you can post some pictures of the 35mm rather than a link to Phase's website to see the condition of the lens. 
trying to think of something meaningful........ Err?

carbonatoms

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2012, 05:23:25 am »

As I am at home over Easter, I have no dust off or lighting.

So here are some pics taken on my window sill of both the 35mm and the 210mm . Apologies for reflections of trees in the glass.

Note the Hoya Pro Digital UV filter has lived on the 35mm since I bought it. I have taken it off (first 2 images) for a shot of the front glass.

I have included a shot of the 35mm against the Schneider 80mm LS for a sense of scale. The LS has no filter on it.

http://web.me.com/photowill/35120/

carbonatoms

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2012, 09:07:12 am »

Having heard from DTEK I can now tell you that he lens is registered with P1 in Denmark as being under warranty until Aug14.
This surprised me as I thought I have owned it longer, but no. So still over two years left on the warranty.

Cheers Will

carbonatoms

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2012, 03:33:09 pm »

bump
Pages: [1]   Go Up