Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WTB : Complete H3D 31-39 with either 50 or 80mm Lens  (Read 1104 times)

ben@moserfernandes.com

WTB : Complete H3D 31-39 with either 50 or 80mm Lens
« on: April 04, 2012, 06:53:05 am »

Hey there Gentlemen & Ladies,

I have signed up here to get some feedback and may be some direction as to where and how I can find myself a Used Hasselblad H3D with 50mm - 80mm Lens, Viewer & Digital Back - either 31mp or up to 39 megapixels.

I am a beginner with medium format and would like to take a mixture of Landscapes / Scenes and Urban / Street - City Material so I can use the imagery for my Retouching (this is my main work)... I have the odd request to supply backgrounds and I have done so in the past using shots from a 10mp Panasonic Lumix DMC-L10 - and I feel the need to up my game...

Your suggestions and comments and even Items for Sale Offered are welcomed.

If you have an H3D for Sale : As I am inexperienced with Hassies I'd expect to see a RAW File and obviously the genuine receipt of sale / product serials etc - so I can check the item out... I'd also like to know the Service History etc...

I have no Idea as to Price - the Second Hand Market seems tight and I have stumbled across a few Used H3Ds 31-39 on Ebay and various Used Camera Sites and the $£€ vary from €2000 to £6,000 - If anyone can shed some light on what is a real World Used Price is - I'd really appreciate it...

I am based in Zurich, working as a Retoucher and speak only English. I can collect from London, Frankfurt, Milan and the rest of the world I'd require Shipping Quotes and of course I'd pay these ontop.

As Import duties will need to be paid (totalling 12%) I'd be keen for a great deal from someone giving up their beloved H3D and wanting it to go to a good caring home... Like mine.

Thanks in advance to you all - those that just read this and those who contribute in any form.

Cheers and here's wishing you all a Happy Easter - Religious or Not. :-)

Regards
Benoit

petermarrek

Re: WTB : Complete H3D 31-39 with either 50 or 80mm Lens
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2012, 10:38:22 am »

Hi Benoit, I have recently purchased an H3D-39 as well as several lenses including the 50-110 zoom. It is a big and heavy lens but it is incredibly sharp and I find that I use it 80% of the time. I'm shooting in the American southwest right now and would highly recommend this lens. Peter

ben@moserfernandes.com

Re: WTB : Complete H3D 31-39 with either 50 or 80mm Lens
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2012, 11:54:13 am »

Hi there guys,

I just wanted to say thanks for all the offers of your H3D's - I am having to take some time to go through your offers and see which is best for my needs and my budget.

Having been offered Cameras from €8000 down to €4000 there seems to be a large gap for me to work out which gear is actually best.

I understand that the H3DII - 39 is better than just the H3D - so if one comes up within my budget I'd take it.
Unless I can be convinced otherwise by an exception deal for extras that I'm not looking for just yet.

Thanks for your support and help regarding this attempted entry to the Hasselblad ownership.

Hope the Chocolate is going down well.

Ps if I can offer my services as a part payment I specialize in High End Retouching and Proofing based in Zurich.

Cheers to you all.
Ben

ben@moserfernandes.com

WTB Complete H3DII-39 with either 50 or 80mm Lens
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2012, 10:40:41 am »

Can anyone recommend either the Pentax 645D or the Capture One 645D over a Hasselblad ?

Thanks
B

ben@moserfernandes.com

WTB : Changed of Mind : H4D-40 / 50 db with either 80mm or 50-110mm Lens
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2012, 03:06:06 am »

Hi there once more,

I have re thought my future purchase through and would like to go for a I am looking at purchasing
an H4D-40 or H4D-50 Back with Lens - so I can rent out this Kit when not in use to pay for itself...

If I go newer and with more MP's then hopefully it will be more of a sensible purchase for
a longer period before I would need to upgrade.

Do you have a H4D-40 or H4D-50 for Sale ? - If Yes - please PM me with the full details.

Thanks in advance
B
Pages: [1]   Go Up