Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Imacon/Hasselblad 528c Multishotback for Contax645 or Hasselblad-H  (Read 1333 times)

Peter Devos

Selling my Imacon 528c, this is the one i kept myself for last and had a cleaning/calibration at Hasselblad Denmark last month. This back is therefor working perfect and has a new IR filter installed.
4875,00 euro.

EricWHiss

• Rolleiflex USA
Re: Imacon/Hasselblad 528c Multishotback for Contax645 or Hasselblad-H
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2012, 11:40:53 pm »

I was just marveling at how clearly my old CF 528 back trounces my 80mp Aptus when in microstep mode.  The 528 is still one of the best backs out there.  I sold my first one and regretted it and felt lucky to find another.   Somebody should snag this one!
Rolleiflex USA

bpepz

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2012, 03:16:48 pm »

I was just marveling at how clearly my old CF 528 back trounces my 80mp Aptus when in microstep mode.  The 528 is still one of the best backs out there.  I sold my first one and regretted it and felt lucky to find another.   Somebody should snag this one!

sounds awesome. I would be very interested in this since I do food photography 99% of the time so I could really use something like this. I currently have a leaf aptus 6-II back which is great, but obviosuly not as good for food photography as this back, if anyone wants a leaf aptus back PM, I could use the funds towards the purchase of something like this imacon.

EricWHiss

• Rolleiflex USA
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2012, 07:07:38 pm »

That's funny because I sold my first 528 to a food photographer who really liked the multishot backs. He was using a Fuji GX680 camera.  Super nice guy and I was happy he got it, but I missed mine so much later that I bought another back.  I'm using mine for art reproduction, and now scanning my film negatives.  In microstep mode it really makes a super scan and quite fast compared to using a scanner.
Rolleiflex USA

Peter Devos

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2012, 02:44:53 pm »

I still keep a 384c back :-) but as said, ,the great thing about my 528c is that it has been cleaned, reset and calibrated just a few weeks ago at Hasselblad. So for someone looking for a great 528c, this is a super opportunity.
Pages: [1]   Go Up