Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help with importing into Capture One Pro 6  (Read 5983 times)

markymarkrb

Help with importing into Capture One Pro 6
« on: March 30, 2012, 10:07:59 am »

Capture One Pro 6 recognizes every photo on my computer except for two tif files.  One is a stitch of some Fuji X100 shots and the other is a large scan of a Fuji GX617 at about 1.4GB file.  Neither file shows up in the Capture One problem under desktop where they are both saved but all of my other photos do.  Does COP not recognize tif files?  Does anyone know why I can or can't get the program to recognize these files so I can edit them or how I can go about fixing the problem?

Thanks,
Mark

Jack Flesher

• www.getdpi.com
Re: Help with importing into Capture One Pro 6
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2012, 08:44:17 pm »

Goto Prefs/Image and make sure you have the Edit tiff (and jpeg) box checked if you want to edit conventional tiffs (or jpegs).
Jack
[url=http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/

markymarkrb

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2012, 11:40:57 pm »

I looked in the settings, and the tiff and jpeg boxes were both checked.  Bummer, does anyone else have any ideas?

gdh

• https://www.facebook.com/Gallery833-Fine-Art-in-Redding-160225810674500/
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2012, 12:05:57 pm »

Yes, I do.  It is quite a puzzle.  I'll have tiffs side by side with other tiffs in a file and C1pro will see them all but one.  at first I thought it was something I was doing and rechecked and rechecked.  LR and Photoshop both recognized and opened the file, but try as I might, C1 would not.  I compared the file name etc with others that were being read--finally I just duplicated the file to another location and C1 read the dupe fine, but the mystery still there.  This hasn't happened but a couple of times to me and I think only with older files. Since Duplicating the file seemed a quick and easy solution to a very rare occurrence, I moved on, but if you discover what the problem is, please post as I am curious.

dennis
Pages: [1]   Go Up