Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New PhaseOne website :-)  (Read 1999 times)

design_freak

New PhaseOne website :-)
« on: March 29, 2012, 05:23:28 pm »

Very nice new PhaseOne website, and it's work well on iPad  ;)
www.phaseone.com

Best regards,
DF

LKaven

Re: New PhaseOne website :-)
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2012, 11:53:24 pm »

Where the heck is their update covering the D4/D800?  Boy if I find out they've been wasting their time on a new website instead, they're totally grounded.

design_freak

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2012, 02:09:49 am »

Do you think that the "r & d" is dedicated to building site? at least their marketing just works ...

Best regards,
DF

bcooter

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2012, 05:16:32 am »

Do you think that the "r & d" is dedicated to building site? at least their marketing just works ...

I think the Phase website looks 1994.  That doesn't mean the product isn't good, it just means the marketing looks a little dated and limited.

Look at the hasselblad site for modern design, or better yet look at the Apple or RED camera sites for inspiration, because those two companies sell just a handfull of product, but give the impression they sell a billion items and when you include the Hasselblad site, they do it with a sense of style and modernism. 

All three of those companies marketing give the impression they are selling something special.

IMO

BC

design_freak

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2012, 05:36:35 am »

I think the Phase website looks 1994.  That doesn't mean the product isn't good, it just means the marketing looks a little dated and limited.

Look at the hasselblad site for modern design, or better yet look at the Apple or RED camera sites for inspiration, because those two companies sell just a handfull of product, but give the impression they sell a billion items and when you include the Hasselblad site, they do it with a sense of style and modernism. 

All three of those companies marketing give the impression they are selling something special.

IMO

BC

;D
Get your iPad and try to see something on Hasselblad website...
Yes ,you have right it is something special, and it's very modern... ( big white screen )

Best regards,
DF

design_freak

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2012, 06:25:51 am »

IMO

BC

When it comes to looks, I think you're exaggerating. Besides, the tastes are not discussed. For me as a user key is to get to information.
Best regards,
DF

amsp

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2012, 07:51:10 am »

The old website definitely needed a new design, but this new one is way to busy and confusing if you ask me. Also, why can't I download C1 without entering my contact details even though I'm already logged in?

Brian Hirschfeld

• Brian Hirschfeld Photography
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2012, 08:49:44 am »

I think it looks fresh ;D
www.brianhirschfeldphotography.com / www.flickr.com/brianhirschfeldphotography
---------------------------------------------------------------
Leica / Nikon / Hasselblad / Mamiya ~ Proud IQ180 owner
Pages: [1]   Go Up