Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: What's Hasselblad been working on?  (Read 15381 times)

lance_schad

Re: What's Hasselblad been working on?
« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2012, 02:17:38 pm »

Dave any truth to the special edition "Bentley" Broncolor Packs coming out now?

Just kidding.

It's actually a good move in my opinion since you guys have already been working together on the marketing end with your successful "Shoot" events and your product lines are complimentary.

Best of luck.

Its a win for both companies and their customers.

Lance

Just to follow up on the "to try and stay in business" quote.  This is absolutely not the case.

The US distribution merger is not without a successful precedent.  The distribution of both products has been successfully demonstrated in the UK.  The combining of resources will help us to develop a greater outreach into the market.  What this means to the end user is better customer support and better sales support.

This is NOT a merger of Hasselblad and Bron Elektronic in Europe.  This is a merger of 2 distribution companies in the US only.

Dave McRitchie
Bron Imaging Group
dave@bronimaging.com
LANCE SCHAD - DIGITAL TRANSITIONS

design_freak

« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2012, 04:54:42 pm »

I assume you mean you would prefer to know what new products they are working on, rather than that they are working on new products.

Steve Hendrix

I know them ;) I am not sure if they are working ...

Joke

It would be nice to know  :) Photokina is around a corner. So we will see ;)

Best regards,
DF

eronald

• My gallery on Instagram
« Reply #42 on: April 26, 2012, 07:12:31 pm »

I think you mean they are hard at work on new models who will also be seen at Photokina.

It's late. Sorry.

Edmund

I know them ;) I am not sure if they are working ...

Joke

It would be nice to know  :) Photokina is around a corner. So we will see ;)

If you appreciate my blog posts help me by following on https://instagram.com/edmundronald

design_freak

« Reply #43 on: April 27, 2012, 02:08:17 am »

I think you mean they are hard at work on new models who will also be seen at Photokina.

It's late. Sorry.

Edmund

I know what you mean. I also know the process of dev a product.
In my heart, I believe that someone has taken the right decision several months/years ago. I do not want to disappoint again. The new paint will not convince me  ;)
Best regards,
DF

eronald

• My gallery on Instagram
« Reply #44 on: April 27, 2012, 11:18:11 am »

I know what you mean. I also know the process of dev a product.
In my heart, I believe that someone has taken the right decision several months/years ago. I do not want to disappoint again. The new paint will not convince me  ;)

At PK, next to a Ferrari red thing on the Hasselblad stand was a german model and a salesman. The model came with the usual glass of french bubbly, I think I remember.

In German, I told the salesman the H looked interesting, but expensive.

The model tossed her mane some, and opined down to me that "in every field could be found elite products".

I expect come Photokina , Hassy will bring in some more of these elitist models, wind machines for their hair, and cameras with prancing horses for us to gawk at.

Edmund
« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 11:22:12 am by eronald »
If you appreciate my blog posts help me by following on https://instagram.com/edmundronald

MrSmith

« Reply #45 on: April 27, 2012, 02:47:10 pm »

did they have one of those red ropes with gold ends that they remove to gain entry to the garden of earthly delights once they have checked the size of your wristwatch and the quality of your loafers?
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up