Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS - Sony FS100 Turn-key package. $5700. Mint and Under Warranty (Canada)  (Read 1065 times)

hub

Hi I am selling my Sony FS-100 camera along with a Sony NP-F970 battery, Novoflex Sony NEX / Nikon F adapter, and the FMU128 flash memory unit. $5700 Canadian dollars. The camera is in mint condition purchased from a Sony authorized dealer in October 2011. I am a professional photographer based in Vancouver, Canada. I found the Sony doesn't fit in my usual workflow so I am selling it. It's only been used in a couple of shoots so far.

Items in the kit:

- Sony FS-100 camera with all original accessories and box. About 6-7 months left on the Canadian warranty. Mint condition.
- Sony HXR-FMU128 Flash memory unit. Never used. Practically new.
- Novoflex Sony NEX - Nikon F adapter. Excellent condition
- Sony NP-F970 high capacity battery. Purchased together with the FS-100 originally so lots of life left.

I also have the Nikon 17-35 F/2.8 AF-S and 80-200 F/2.8 AF-D lenses that work perfectly with this camera for sale, if you are interested. All together it's a great turn-key package.

I am happy to send pictures to serious buyers. I prefer selling the kit locally. But if Paypal and shipping required, buyer pays the Paypal fee as well as the actual shipping charge.

Thanks,

Hubert
www.hubertkang.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up