Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Arca-Swiss M Monolith 6X9, 2 lenses, sliding back adaptors, et al for sale  (Read 2194 times)

HaminLee

Hi there,

Selling my lovingly used and maintained Arca-Swiss M Monolith large format camera system.  It comes with two Rodenstock 55 mm f4.5 Apo-Sironar digital lenses (one with an auto-cocking shutter) with '0' copal plates, two sliding back adaptors for Phase One backs with a V mount, two leather wide angle bellows.  One sliding back adaptor is Kapture Group's Standard sliding back adaptor and the other is the Arca-Swiss Rotaslide.  

The camera system has only been used in a commercial studio setting, shooting high-end table top product.  

The Rotaslide is 2 yrs old; the rest of the system is 3.5 years old.  It is a beautiful camera to work with.  Will ship in original boxes.  Purchaser to assume cost of shipping.  I can help with delivery arrangements.

I can also sell the items individually.

Ontario and Canadian residents pls be aware that I may have to charge HST for the sale(13%).

Asking $10K for the total kit.  Serious inquiries only.  email me at hamin@haminlee.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up