Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Prints darker than reality / what my eyes are seeing?  (Read 44971 times)

ZoranC

Re: Prints darker than reality / what my eyes are seeing?
« Reply #160 on: March 09, 2012, 03:17:35 am »

"Obliterate the bast*rd."

For some reason when people are online they tend to be big on words flexing incredible virtual muscles through their words but somehow in real world they turn out to be much smaller in all areas  (muscle etc wise) speaking much more softly and weighing their words carefully. Go figure why.

Schewe

• http:www.schewephoto.com
« Reply #161 on: March 09, 2012, 03:28:10 am »

For some reason when people are online they tend to be big on words flexing incredible virtual muscles through their words but somehow in real world they turn out to be much smaller in all areas  (muscle etc wise) speaking much more softly and weighing their words carefully. Go figure why.

Uh huh. You've never met me in person, huh? The phrase "whip your ass" comes to mind...I've been the exact same way since well, 1985/1986 (when I joined CompuServe and the whole "online experience"). Actually, I do work out with a personal trainer 3x a week. I'm not weak...wanna test me? You lose...

Doode, you can't win, quite trying (before you get booted off). Seriously, what do you hope to gain? Your self respect? Gone (a while ago). Some sort of trumped up personal attack? Who cares about you? Really, you won't win...quit trying and move on.

Do you understand what I'm saying? Really, you lose, we win. Game over...go away, already...

ZoranC

« Reply #162 on: March 09, 2012, 03:31:11 am »

Uh huh. You've never met me in person, huh? The phrase "whip your ass" comes to mind...I've been the exact same way since well, 1985/1986 (when I joined CompuServe and the whole "online experience"). Actually, I do work out with a personal trainer 3x a week. I'm not weak...wanna test me? You lose...

Call me impressed.

Schewe

« Reply #163 on: March 09, 2012, 03:36:54 am »

Do you understand what I'm saying? Really, you lose, we win. Game over...go away, already...

Actually, I kinda hope the moderator doesn't wipe you out too soon...it's so much fun to play with you...ball's in your court, whatcha got?

(note: it better be better game than what you've shown so far...kinda weak. Not what I would call "Linsanity").

Course I'm not much of a Knicks fan, more of a Bulls fan...yeah ok, Magic beat them tonite, we'll see what transpires in the next few games. Chicago still has the best record in the NBA East (as of tonite). Hope you're not a Lakers or Clippers fan (if you are on the West Coast). Kinda sucks being you huh?

Schewe

« Reply #164 on: March 09, 2012, 03:38:01 am »

Call me impressed.

Actually, call you "depressed" is more like it...just sayin'

Have a nice day dooode...

ZoranC

« Reply #165 on: March 09, 2012, 03:39:24 am »

Actually, I kinda hope the moderator doesn't wipe you out too soon...it's so much fun to play with you...ball's in your court, whatcha got?

(note: it better be better game than what you've shown so far...kinda weak. Not what I would call "Linsanity").

Course I'm not much of a Knicks fan, more of a Bulls fan...yeah ok, Magic beat them tonite, we'll see what transpires in the next few games. Chicago still has the best record in the NBA East (as of tonite). Hope you're not a Lakers or Clippers fan (if you are on the West Coast). Kinda sucks being you huh?

Yawn.

Schewe

« Reply #166 on: March 09, 2012, 03:40:10 am »

Yawn.

That the best you've got? Yawn? That's your game?

ZoranC

« Reply #167 on: March 09, 2012, 03:41:26 am »

Actually, call you "depressed" is more like it...just sayin'

Yup, after reading posts you made I _am_ depressed. Over state human kind is in.

ZoranC

« Reply #168 on: March 09, 2012, 03:42:08 am »

That the best you've got? Yawn?

Sorry but that's all your post evoked in me.

Schewe

« Reply #169 on: March 09, 2012, 03:43:27 am »

Over state human kind is in.

Is that supposed to mean something?  "Over state human kind is in"? Really? did you have a typo bud? Or is your language failing you?

ZoranC

« Reply #170 on: March 09, 2012, 03:48:39 am »

Is that supposed to mean something?  "Over state human kind is in"? Really? did you have a typo bud? Or is your language failing you?

Incredible, you actually can once in a while pay attention to what has been written in one's post without having to ask for repeat number of times?! It's a miracle!

Schewe

« Reply #171 on: March 09, 2012, 03:50:10 am »

It's a miracle!

Nope, after the tons of useless posts you've made, you've finally got my full attention...

ZoranC

« Reply #172 on: March 09, 2012, 03:55:07 am »

Nope, after the tons of useless posts you've made, you've finally got my full attention...

It making tons of not helpful posts is what gets someone's attention you were definitely working hard on getting my full attention long time ago.

Schewe

« Reply #173 on: March 09, 2012, 03:58:10 am »

It making tons of not helpful posts is what gets someone's attention you were definitely working hard on getting my full attention long time ago.

Wanna correct that to read "if", since "it" doesn't make much sense...kinda like most of your posts in this thread. You can edit your post (but of course the rest of us are kinda laughing at your error–not for the first time I might add). Learn how to write...

Really, you want the last word?

Schewe

« Reply #174 on: March 09, 2012, 04:03:52 am »

Ok...it's 3:01 AM Central time...I'll pick it up in the AM in case you want to keep flailing (or if the moderator hasn't stepped in). Have fun while I go off to bed...you're not off the hook, you just have some time to play by yourself. Hope you use it well...

Nite...

ZoranC

« Reply #175 on: March 09, 2012, 04:09:03 am »

Wanna correct that to read "if", since "it" doesn't make much sense...kinda like most of your posts in this thread. You can edit your post (but of course the rest of us are kinda laughing at your error–not for the first time I might add). Learn how to write...

Really, you want the last word?

No need to correct it, I am sure you understood it quite well.

But if you want to make yourself helpful with English when you couldn't with original topic of this thread, by my guest. I will just keep on wondering why one can often see certain profile of netizens focus their attention to other side's command of English once their efforts elsewhere fail. Is it in attempt to continue feeling superior? In either case it is ridiculous. Especially because if they ever tried to get command of my native language result would be much worse than my use of English as a second language.

Schewe

« Reply #176 on: March 09, 2012, 04:15:01 am »

Is it in attempt to continue feeling superior?

Nope...just trying real hard to understand EXACLY what you are sayin'....thought I was gonna let this pass? Sorry, it's 3:13am but I happened to check to see if you had posted...ok, now I'm gone (maybe)...

:~)

Really you still holding out any hope? Really? Gives me the chuckles...

Opps...seems like it's 3:18am and I edited my last post...just to correct "lest" to let...seems like even I can make a typo (at this time of day).
« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 04:18:54 am by Schewe »

Tony Jay

« Reply #177 on: March 09, 2012, 04:40:40 am »

I have read the full thread.

Wayne Fox is right.
The original premise from the initial post is completely illogical.

Until the OP does his homework to understand how digital workflow works there is no way that anything that any of us say that will convince the OP of the error in his ways.

Regards

Tony Jay

Schewe

« Reply #178 on: March 09, 2012, 05:10:08 am »

Until the OP does his homework to understand how digital workflow works there is no way that anything that any of us say that will convince the OP of the error in his ways.

Yeah, pretty much, Tony...but whatcha gonna do> The OP thinks he knows what he doesn't know and he questions everything anything anybody posts to try to correct him?

It's not like he's gonna suddenly see the light (although I hold out some remote hope)...and see that what he "thinks" he wants to see is impossible...but you never know. Well, maybe we do know what will happen...Let's see what happens...

Tony Jay

« Reply #179 on: March 09, 2012, 05:21:22 am »

One can only try to lead a horse to water...

Tony Jay
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Up