May 5th, 2012
Ten New Videos in LR4_20.zip, LR4_21.zip, LR4_22.zip, LR4_23.zipTable of Contents v5
These videos are largely about various functions in the Library module
- Changing the default rendering of a Raw file on import. If you have a particular camera & ISO that you know
is going to require some basic noise reduction, learn how to apply that automatically on import.
- Smart Collections. How to let Lightroom do the organization of files for you; let the database do the work.
- Video Files. How to view, trim, colour correct and export video.
- Location Catalogs. How to work with new empty catalogs on a per project basis and then import them into your main master catalog. This video shows Jeff Schewe's Selection Editing workflow.
- Michael Reichmann's Selection Editing workflow: a different 'take'
- Keywording. How to make key wording work for you
- Keywording on location. Work with a Master Keyword list and keep everything organized when you import a new catalog. Avoid having to insert and edit keywords from two lists.
- DNG. Learn about the new abilities of LR4 in saving out DNG files
- Make a Virtual Copy the Master Image. When a Virtual Copy becomes the
file interpretation you want, change it to become the master image.
- Publish Services. Use this valuable feature of LR to automatically publish and edit photographs onto an iPad or other external source such as Flickr or FaceBookEDIT All files in place now