Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: MacPro, two Dell 2405FPW monitors, Wacom Intuos 3 PTZ930 tablet  (Read 1022 times)

Lust4Life

• Shadows Dancing

We have decided to sell our home in Naples, FL and travel full time for 2-3 years.
Home was just put up for sale and we are going to sell off most of our personal effects.

We just purchased a 2012 Great West Vans Legend EX and this will become our full time
residence during our travels.  We'll stay in resorts/motels when desired but the van will be
it for the majority of time.

Mission - explore USA, Canada and Alaska - gather some great landscape images - and just
have fun!

I just purchased a MacBook Pro 17" and will use it to handle all of my image work.  Thus my
trusty Mac Pro will be sold in the immediate future (still moving files, etc. from it to the MacBook).
The set up is ideal for landscape photography work.
Details:
Mac Pro with OS X, 10.6.8
2x2.8 GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon procs
14GB 800 MHz DDR2-FB-Dimm
NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT graphics card - runs two monitors
700GB primary drive
350GB Scratch drive

Two Del 2405FPW monitors - I run one monitor with the image on it and the other with the CS5 tools,etc.
Wacom PTZ2930 table, mouse and pen = is a 9"x12" tablet.

Photoshop software, etc. is NOT included.

This setup has worked great for me but there is not room to set it up in the camper (Mercedes Sprinter Extended chassis).

I'll need a couple more weeks to finish the transition of all programs to the new MacBook (lot going on sell off condo, two cars, and lots of personal effects!).  All gear is in Naples, FL and would need to be picked up here.

Asking price for the full setup is $2,975/OBO.

Jack

« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 03:15:32 pm by Lust4Life »
Pages: [1]   Go Up