Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Shoe Sorrow  (Read 2203 times)

dchew

• Dave Chew Photography
Shoe Sorrow
« on: February 18, 2012, 07:45:00 am »

I laughed out loud (is it ok to still write out the words?).  My dogs even came over to see what I was laughing about.  Thank you Michael. 

Ciao,

Dave

Rob C

Re: Shoe Sorrow
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2012, 11:27:57 am »

What I've always maintained: you don't need to be over 5'4" to be sexy; small girls can also weave magic.

;-)

Rob C

Peter McLennan

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2012, 11:07:11 am »

Not to put toooo fine a point on it - pretty impressive exposure latitude, too.

Rob C

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2012, 08:44:36 am »

One thing sounds out loudly and clearly: there's a pretty grim and narrow sense here about what constitutes landscape! I think that this shot revealed one of the more real and interesting aspects of the genre, but wow! the environmental silence is deafening.

Wassat about pearls?

;-)

Rob C

jalcocer

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2012, 03:24:36 pm »

Nice shot Michael, where was it? one of the stands at the shoe market that is by the Bus Station?

If any of you ever go to Leon, Mexico, stop by, there are many shoe models and at very good prices, excellent build quality, that's why this city is call the Shoe City (La ciudad del zapato).

I remember the last time I was there, very beautiful city, downtown is really full with oportunities for nice shots.

Rob C

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2012, 04:17:15 pm »

Nice shot Michael, where was it? one of the stands at the shoe market that is by the Bus Station?

If any of you ever go to Leon, Mexico, stop by, there are many shoe models and at very good prices, excellent build quality, that's why this city is call the Shoe City (La ciudad del zapato).

I remember the last time I was there, very beautiful city, downtown is really full with oportunities for nice shots.

I could see that.

The mind - my mind - boggles!

Rob C

Rob C

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2012, 04:14:49 am »

What I've always maintained: you don't need to be over 5'4" to be sexy; small girls can also weave magic.

Well, it's flattering to have been quoted, but you should include your comment, too!

;-)

Rob C
Pages: [1]   Go Up